L'Original Tahiti Drink L'Original Tahiti Drink

Where to buy Enchanted Isle

We Welcome Your Comments Below

61 Responses

1. I tried Enchanted Isle at HBG in Healds­burg, CA. It was absolutely fantastic!!

January 9, 2012 at 2:06 AM

2. matthew

Hello one and all. For those of you that have asked. This is the prod­uct made on Moorea known as Tahiti Drink. Tahiti Drink has been sold in six pack cans or in the milk car­ton package;it is one in the same.

January 18, 2012 at 10:58 PM

3. Colin

I’ve tried Enchanted Isle for the first time last year and was blown away by the per­fect blend of sweet­ness with­out being “sugary”!

Great on its own over ice! Excel­lent stuff and can’t wait until I can get my hands on more!

January 18, 2012 at 11:49 PM

4. manni

Is this really the stuff from Tahiti they call Tahiti Drink. We love it–where can we get it?

January 19, 2012 at 1:15 AM

5. Octavio & ray came up with a recipe for a piña colada
    Tequila 1 oz, enchanted isle 1oz, our home­made sweat & sour mix,
    1/2 oz of grenadine.

The sec­ond drink was agaves piña colada
    1 oz of Mal­ibu rum, 1.5 oz of enchanted isle
    Piña mix and fresh whipped cream

January 19, 2012 at 3:30 AM

6. jphil

My girl­friend and I tried this drink and absolutely loved it. Can’t wait until this week­end when we can get some more. Your the best and thanks for bring­ing it to the US!!!

January 19, 2012 at 5:19 AM

7. mark m.

This is a deli­cious drink that’s not too sweet unlike some oth­ers out there. Look­ing for­ward to the big prod­uct launch

Mark M.

January 19, 2012 at 5:39 PM

8. Jessica

I love your the 6 packs of the Tahiti drink and am so excited it is finally here. My ladies and I are going to sell you out within a week.

January 20, 2012 at 3:57 AM

9. Ron

Just tried the prod­uct and only can think of one word. Remark­able. Thanks for intro­duc­ing me to this prod­uct and I look for­ward to work­ing with you in the future.

January 24, 2012 at 5:37 AM

10. Daryl

Just received some in the mail today. It’s excel­lent and I cant wait to get some more. THANKS!!!

January 25, 2012 at 11:57 PM

11. Amanda

I just came back from Tahiti and am very excited to hear the prod­uct is here. I’m extremely excited to hear it is going to be on the shelves.

January 26, 2012 at 5:34 AM

12. beatriz

This is an incred­i­ble drink. I’ve been to Tahiti and noth­ing can com­pare. You are my hero for being able to bring this prod­uct in to California!

January 28, 2012 at 8:29 AM

13. paula

OMG is this really Tahiti Drink!!!!!!!!
    Where can I get it??????? Paula

January 30, 2012 at 3:43 AM

14. DeeDeeLaRue

This is the great­est stuff on earth-we go there every year and bring it home. Our friends are always wait­ing for it when we get home. Can I get it in Nevada? D

February 3, 2012 at 1:53 AM

15. Ryan

Great Prod­uct!!!!! Keep it coming

February 4, 2012 at 3:07 AM

16. Way to go on your prod­uct devel­op­ment, it is great to see the cre­ativ­ity and orga­ni­za­tion behind this unique and deli­cious bev­er­age. Look­ing for­ward to see­ing your prod­uct on the open mar­ket and shar­ing it with friends and family.

Chad and Ashley

February 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM

17. Ruthann

My hus­band and I got this at the Fruit Fac­tory plant in Moorea. It is so good. I can­not wait until we can get it in the states!

February 7, 2012 at 5:48 AM

18. JENNY

I found this site by acci­dent when I was look­ing for tahiti drink. Are you com­ing to N. Car­olina? It reminds me of my hon­ey­moon J

February 11, 2012 at 8:54 PM

19. Kenny

This stuff is really dif­fer­ent and really good. My girl loves it and that makes me a lucky guy!

February 11, 2012 at 9:58 PM

20. Adrian

Well, where can we buy it?
    Very inter­ested to see the Vahini Creme come to US as well.

February 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM

21. Gary

Enchanted Isle is great. I like it by itself but even bet­ter as a mixer. It goes with any­thing. I even added some to a Red Bull the other day. Wide awake — hav­ing fun!

February 21, 2012 at 5:02 AM

22. Ruthann

I want it on the East Coast!!!!! I hope there are plans for that.

February 28, 2012 at 2:22 AM

• M. Reilly

Hello Ruthann: we are work­ing on it!!!!!!!

February 29, 2012 at 10:07 PM

• Sue Pinkerton

Me too!

July 28, 2012 at 4:35 AM

23. JENNY

We went to The HBG in Healds­burg for girls week­end out. We found this Enchanted Isle drink. YUMMY!!! Can we get this in San Diego? Lola

March 26, 2012 at 1:34 PM

• Gary

Dean & Deluca in St Helena can ship it to you. Check out the “Where to Buy” page for details.

May 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM

24. N grimm

We LOVE the Tahit­ian liquors and hav­ing been search­ing for YEARS since our trip there to find them. So glad to find you and only hope you can bring more of the fan­tas­tic island liquors here!!! Please, we have been wait­ing. They are delicious.

April 4, 2012 at 2:41 AM

25. Lynnette

heads up everybody-Enchanted Isle Makes the great­est Mimosas ever-you’ve got to try this!!

May 7, 2012 at 3:39 AM

26. Mark

try this stuff for­ti­fied with Black­well Rum…

May 22, 2012 at 1:21 AM

27. Kyersten

This is the most deli­cious drink! Per­fectly bal­anced — not too sweet. Three weeks home from Tahiti and I’m wish­ing I had some! Look­ing for­ward to see­ing you in Texas!

July 10, 2012 at 2:39 PM

28. Sue Pinkerton

I love this stuff! Where can I get some? I am in Con­necti­cut!
    Sue

July 28, 2012 at 4:34 AM

29. Kenny

What a surprise–my wife had it shipped from California–we love this –hooray for you guys

August 14, 2012 at 5:23 AM

• Kenny

All the Best to you Matt

August 24, 2012 at 2:39 AM

30. Enchanted Isle’s Tahiti Drink is one of the most pop­u­lar drinks shipped out of Pre­mier Wine Ship­ping of Healds­burg, so I had to try it for myself. It was noth­ing less than delicious!

March 15, 2013 at 9:17 PM

31. Really enjoyed the Enchanted Isle Tahiti Drink. It was very tasty and made me feel like I was in the islands. I will def­i­nitely be drink­ing this again.

March 15, 2013 at 9:23 PM

32. Krista

My hus­band and I hon­ey­mooned in Moorea and we loved Tahiti Drink! We bought one extra car­ton to take with us, but ended up leav­ing it in our room :( . SO happy to see that we can buy it in the states!

June 5, 2013 at 9:05 PM

33. Chris

This stuff is the best!!! I haven’t had it since my hon­ey­moon, sadly. You need to get into NY ASAP

July 22, 2013 at 4:40 PM

• m. Reilly

We are work­ing on it Chris. Matt

September 3, 2013 at 11:59 PM

34. Maxim

How can I get this drink to Russia?

December 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM

• Well…wish we could, but we are only licensed to work in the US.

December 29, 2014 at 4:09 PM

35. I read a lot of inter­est­ing arti­cles here. Prob­a­bly you spend a lot of time writ­ing, i know
    how to save you a lot of time, there is an online tool that cre­ates unique, SEO friendly
    arti­cles in min­utes, just search in google — laran­i­tas
    free content

September 3, 2014 at 5:21 PM

36. When tip­ping a DJ at a club or karaoke bar, you can merely slip the DJ some cash through­out the night.

September 16, 2015 at 10:52 AM

37. Exer­cis­ing with ket­tle­bells burns phys­i­cal body fat, enhances tough­ness,
    joint flex­i­bil­ity, and even car­dio fitness.

November 28, 2015 at 6:53 AM

38. A glass of but­ter milk (with­out salt)/ environment-friendly tea (with­out sugar
    or honey)/ 1 orange/1 sweet lime/ 2 diet reg­i­men marie biscuits.

November 29, 2015 at 1:08 AM

39. Den vil kom­mu­nis­ere trådløst med den trådløse sen­tralen­heten til Verisure, som igjen er koblet til
    boli­gens internettforbindelse.

December 4, 2015 at 12:50 AM

40. En invester­ing i en husalarm er nem­lig en invester­ing i din og din fam­i­lies sikkerhed.

December 4, 2015 at 3:55 PM

41. Dette sys­temet ikke bare gjør folk å stramme sikker­het­stil­tak­ene i boliger, men også å unngå uønskede eller uøns­ket besøk­ende som selgere.

December 4, 2015 at 4:40 PM

42. His dis­tinc­tions include: seat­tle podi­a­trist
    Pub­li­ca­tion: Top Doc­tors and also Seat­tle Met: Top Doctors.

December 5, 2015 at 7:54 PM

43. Once you fin­ish the sec­tion on the Undu­lat­ing Meta­bolic Over­ride Sys­tem, the book
    goes on to talk about meal planning.

My web­site efac­tor diet does it work (Mari­cruz)

December 21, 2015 at 12:50 PM

44. Una car­ac­terís­tica de esta clase de edi­fi­cios a reha­bil­i­tar es que si son edi­fi­cios
    sin­gu­lares de interés histórico artís­tico deben tener la
    super­visión de los organ­is­mos com­pe­tentes que val­o­ran por una actuación respetu­osa con el carác­ter del edificio.

January 18, 2016 at 8:59 PM

45. you’re in real­ity a good web­mas­ter. The web site
    load­ing speed is amaz­ing. It kind of feels that you are doing
    any unique trick. In addi­tion, The con­tents are masterpiece.

you’ve per­formed a mag­nif­i­cent activ­ity on this
    matter!

February 1, 2016 at 11:56 PM

46. My home­page … garage door opener instal­la­tion diy — Drew

March 14, 2016 at 12:06 PM

47. My name is Mag­dalena Hadzhieva and eben I am the cre­ator of PIM­P­LEss Con­ssult­ing and also the pro­pri­etor of acne facial stu­dio city Cen­ter Magdalena.

March 19, 2016 at 8:34 PM

48. Thanks for shar­ing your thoughts on domain. Regards

March 24, 2016 at 1:56 AM

49. Amaz­ing! Its actu­ally remark­able para­graph, I have
    got much clear idea con­cern­ing from this post.

April 11, 2016 at 3:36 PM

50. Melissa

I’ve checked both places you have listed on your web­site here that deliv­ers any­where in the U.S. and this drink did not appear any­where in the search results on their indi­vid­ual sites. Did they stop sell­ing it?? I had this when I was in Moorea in 2012 which I imme­di­ately fell in love with and was my main (alco­holic) drink of choice. I have been try­ing to find it or some­one that has it and ships to or w/in the U.S. Please help?? Thank you!

June 15, 2016 at 7:54 PM

51. This post is on 19 spot in google’s search results, if you
    want more traf­fic, you should build more back­links to your arti­cles, there is one trick to get
    free, hid­den back­links from author­ity forums, search on youtube; how to get hid­den back­links from forums

May 28, 2017 at 7:20 PM

52. 55 Davis Tull Jer­sey.Cheap
    Jer­seys Sup­ply: Nike Bron­cos 18 Pey­ton Man­ning Navy Blue With C Patch Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jer­sey, Base­ball Jer­seys, Bulls 23 Michael Jor­dan Stitched Red NBA Jer­sey,
    Bas­ket­ball Jer­seys, Soc­cer Jer­seys, NCAA

January 13, 2018 at 1:54 AM

53. MARION RIED

Please advise how the Enchanted Isle is pack­aged and shipped as well as pric­ing for sin­gle or mul­ti­ples to So. CA. 91320.
    Thank You.

April 2, 2018 at 12:54 PM

54. PARKLAND, Fla. Read Live Updates Here.

April 23, 2018 at 7:47 PM

55. Excel­lent, what a weblog it is! This web­site presents use­ful data to us, keep it
    up.

July 11, 2018 at 1:13 PM

56. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________